Ghassoul, or also known as Rhassoul is a natural mineral clay that is mined in the Atlas Mountains located in Morocco. The mining of Ghassoul dated back as early as the eighth century. The word “Rhassoul” is derived from the Arabic word “Rassala”, which means “to wash”. The clay has a natural reddish-brown essence that is found in clay cosmetics and has also been dubbed in several other names such as Red Clay, Red Moroccan Clay, Ghassoul clay and oxide clay.
This natural clay wonder is formed via the natural geothermal process and an active volcanic activity. The use of Ghassoul clay can be traced back to the time when the North African women used to mix the clay with water and then applied the mixture onto their skin to cleanse it. The Ghassoul clay contains silicon, magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium, lithium and some essence that are beneficial for the preservation and maintenance of skin elasticity and youthfulness.
Here at MISMIS, we want to share this extraordinary benefits and goodness of the Moroccan natural treasure by making it available to our consumers. MISMIS is now offering an array of Ghassoul clay-based health and skin care products, such as:
- Moroccan white Ghassoul
- Moroccan Ghassoul lava clay
- Al-Assille Argil Mask Ghassoul with akar El-Fassi
Our team at MISMIS has carefully weighed the benefits and the nurturing state of these products before presenting them to our consumers because we know you deserve only the best of the best. At MISMIS, we are glad to furnish you with an extra information on the goodness of Ghassoul:
- Absorbs impurities from the skin and hair.
- Offers useful minerals for the skin and hair.
- Nourishes the skin.
- Treats acne and detoxifies.
- Acts as an exfoliating agent.
- Helps tighten and smoothen skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- A substitute for shampoo.
- Environmentally friendly.
While the Ghassoul clay is great on its own, it can also be combined with other healthy ingredients to further enhance the effects. Our team at MISMIS has enlisted several ways for optimum use of the clay:
- Use the Moroccan Ghassoul instead of soap as a daily facial cleanser.
- Mix it with other ingredients and use it as a facial scrub.
- Mix it with Argan oil and apply to hair to keep it shiny.
- Use it as shampoo, it can help prevent dandruff, soften and enhance the texture and volume of your hair.
Ghassoul clay has plenty of regenerative and nourishing essence that can help energize, refresh, and nourish your skin for that glowing and youthful appearance. Our MISMIS Ghassoul clay product can help you achieve all these at a very reasonable price too. In addition, MISMIS also offers Argan oil product to complement our MISMIS Ghassoul clay product. Visit our website now to grab this best deal and start your journey into a firmer, younger, and healthier skin!